Thursday, December 16, 2004

i have a half hour to kill...

I'm getting really excited for my trip! I leave tomorrow. in 24 hours i will be flying high above europe! And wouldnt you know it, i have a cold! again! I'm going to have the worlds best immune system when i get back home. I'm okay though. i figure if it gets too bad i will be going to some of Europe's finest countries in terms of medicine. I think I trust the Dutch and the Danes with my health more than i trust the Maltese. And maybe a bit of cold weather is what i need. after all, if your boogers are frozen those germs HAVE to be dead, right? Though, i dont think it will be that cold. I'm looking forward to all of the good food i've been reading about. lots of sandwiches and beef and buffets and chocolate and waffles and salads and hot dogs.... mmmmmmmmm... sure beats ramen and salad dressing ;-) just kidding mom. i only have that once in a while for lunch. last night i ate the last of my spaghetti and the night before i had grilled cheese and tomato soup and tater tots. Thats about all i have for now. I return on the 5th. Wish me luck. Have happy holidays! i love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home